When the value of mood comes to 0

* Friday, October 31, 2008 *

What does it feel like when the value of mood comes to 0? It's neither positive nor negative, you can't say I'm sad now, because I'm just mood-less. There's no mood to talk about. Maybe it's the medicine that I'm taking, I was really very sick last Sunday.

I should be happy actually, I got back 2 tests today & both turned out really good. But I also should be sad, because there's a huge pile of homework for the weekends & on Monday there's Chem test which I TOTALLY KNOW NOTHING ON. Maybe the 2 feelings diluted each other, that's why.

Not in the mood to talk much, maybe when I get better, I'll come back to update a bit.



------------------------------------
*Disclaimer

Reminder :
My Blog Is Better Viewed In IE , In Firefox It Looks ODD . Things go out of shape .

First of all , I got to make this clear :
You say things on my tagboard in YOUR OWN NAME. DO NOT pretend to be me or use some sort of nicks to hide who you are.

Secondly , No Spamming .
If I get to know who you are , WATCH OUT .

Thirdly , After Reading , Please Leave A Tag. =]



LOOK AT THE PATHETIC NUMBER:
NOW VISIT MORE!!!


*Talk






*OWNER

HAUYIP
8/9/1993 is the day this great man is born.

Born in HK, went to Sgp since P2 in Anderson Primary School & right till P6 in 6.8, went back to HK without finishing P6 & PSLE. Presently in a boys secondary school - La Salle College.

I love daydreaming, sleeping, swimming, playing, joking & breathing.
I hate retards, gays & people who thought they are pro in something they're not.
& I will like it if you have fun with me,
But watch out if you have fun ON me.
I can be very nice,
But I have an evil side,
That I'm sure you don't want to see. ;)




*History

May 2007.
June 2007.
July 2007.
August 2007.
September 2007.
October 2007.
November 2007.
December 2007.
January 2008.
February 2008.
July 2008.
October 2008.
January 2009.



*Friends

6.8 05' CLASS BLOG !!!
Cheng Chuan
Emily
Ethel
Hung Yih
Jolene Ng
Kay Hian
Shan Quan
Sheng Yuan
Wen Zhen
Xin Lin


Credits

Layout:
shanquan
Picture:
deviantart
Fonts:
dafont
Brushes,
cant remember. If you know, tell me!