New life... No life...

* Monday, October 06, 2008 *

Let's skip the sentence about how long since I last blogged... lol. I'm now Sec 4, fyi.

The first day of school, I was late..... OMG~ The bus driver obviously hasn't adapted to a sudden increase in the number of passengers (90% students) & it came so late... So I went in the classroom last & OMFG!!! Only one seat left! The one RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TEACHERS DESK. No way... After some introduction & briefing from our form teacher, she asks, "Ok, we're going to arrange your seats now. Is there anyone who has some special requirements, for example you want to sit at the front row? Pls let me know."

Right that instant, I "shot" up my hand like a bullet, and asked when the entire class was silent, " May I sit at the back row?" LOL, exactly the same sentence structure, & everyone knows my intention right!? XP Can slack!~ Can play can talk can read can do other hmwk can copy hmwk can sleep can do anything I want! But then she was kind enough to say, "Ok~ Your height is good enough to sit there." YES!

I'm now sitting beside Barry the Maths Genius, YAY~ Maths Olympiad Champion & Maths HK Team since long ago, best tuitor for my poor maths. lol There's still Kelvin the entertainer in front of Barry & PEPSI the top in standard. YES, HIS NAME IS PEPSI. When people call his name I often like to say, "Seven-Up..." lol

But, Sec 4 has been a pain. I'm now in 4C, the best class in both level & science stream. Yet, it's hell. The tests awaiting you are capable of failing the entire level except your class, & the teachers' teaching speed & methods are so hard to adapt to... One chapter in one lesson of 40 minutes... Holy shit...

My form teacher Mrs. Chow is a good teacher, & after half a month I realized that copying notes in her lessons is not my way. Just listen when she explains, it's more than enough to understand. Copying notes will only make me miss what she says. Btw, she teaches Math & AMath.

Other lessons... Some just make me soooooooo sleepy... while some, far too confusing... Our physics teacher Mr. Lo teaches HELL FAST. It's not yet 2 months since school started, but he's already completed the entire book...... =.= & the "example questions he used to EXPLAIN", (which he just made us do, assuming it's easy & we should all know, & then list out the solution) are all harder than O level... & the very 5th question he made us do, was HARDER THAN A Level!!! Questions harder than A level when we just started a new topic... if we can make it, we're all geniuses man... Obviously there are people who can make it, just that it's not me... Those guys went for tuition before school began... tuition for 9 subjects & for some subjs tuitions at 3 different places... I can't take that, but someone can! How amazing O.O

Physics is just a torture now, the more lessons we suffer, the more we don't understand... All that are in my mind (& many many many others) are QUESTION MARKS ???????????????

Chinese, a strict, but a little humorous, very efficient & hardworking teacher. Mr. Wong. We all believe that no matter how bad we science class students' chinese is, HE WILL MAKE IT AS CLOSE TO A AS POSSIBLE. But he's also called LION... because he bites... LOL the torture he brings... we'll see.

We've got a very good Eng teacher!!! initially... She's a substitute of our sick Eng teacher, & we had LOTS OF FUN in her lessons!~ HAHAHA Everyone is expecting her lessons so much! Relax point of the day, like HAPPY HOUR!!! XDD But now she's gone bcoz she's got another job to start... We'll miss you DingDing!!!

Life is now much more busy, & I also see some change in myself. I actually pick up textbooks to revise after I finish hmwk (which I could have used the time to play) & I spend the entire weekends to revise... I pay much more attention in class, & I actually try to make notes. I do extra exercises from the textbook & on & on... These didn't happen in the past 2 decades damn it!!!

I feel the need for it, & I feel the pressure. I'm still not having any tuitions, to save time at home, & also to save $. lol. Yet, I still get the lowest mark in class for Math test.... 19/40 T_T It's still a pass because in my sch, in sec 4, 40% is pass. So as long as I get 16 I've already passed but, that's not what I want!!! & well, it went through the whole level's ears & those jerks who haven't even seen how hard my class's paper was & come say I'm lousy. Fine, I shall prove to them that I can do better! (Woah I sound like those fixed lines in educating videos LOL) & Yes I did, the second, third & 4th tests I did all above/within avrg of my class. But this they won't know... Because there's a Chinese saying : 好事不出门,恶事行千里 (modern version is 好事不出门,坏事传千里) which means the good things (mainly of people) won't spread out of the door, but the news of bad deeds spread everywhere. But this isn't really my business then, my duty is just to do the best I can.

Although I just said I change in my attitude & how I face studies, I start to feel the pain... I start to feel how torturing that is. It's really "no life". That's not me at all, having no entertainment but pure work. & of course I'm not persistent enough (I'm such a 三分钟热度) that now I occationally slack again... But still, much less than last year! So there's still improvement! Anyway, I shall end this wordy post now, I just don't know what it will be like later in Sec4 & 5...

Some photos of the short trip to Macau in August-


Er huh.
Hands shaken. Who cares?


------------------------------------
*Disclaimer

Reminder :
My Blog Is Better Viewed In IE , In Firefox It Looks ODD . Things go out of shape .

First of all , I got to make this clear :
You say things on my tagboard in YOUR OWN NAME. DO NOT pretend to be me or use some sort of nicks to hide who you are.

Secondly , No Spamming .
If I get to know who you are , WATCH OUT .

Thirdly , After Reading , Please Leave A Tag. =]



LOOK AT THE PATHETIC NUMBER:
NOW VISIT MORE!!!


*Talk






*OWNER

HAUYIP
8/9/1993 is the day this great man is born.

Born in HK, went to Sgp since P2 in Anderson Primary School & right till P6 in 6.8, went back to HK without finishing P6 & PSLE. Presently in a boys secondary school - La Salle College.

I love daydreaming, sleeping, swimming, playing, joking & breathing.
I hate retards, gays & people who thought they are pro in something they're not.
& I will like it if you have fun with me,
But watch out if you have fun ON me.
I can be very nice,
But I have an evil side,
That I'm sure you don't want to see. ;)




*History

May 2007.
June 2007.
July 2007.
August 2007.
September 2007.
October 2007.
November 2007.
December 2007.
January 2008.
February 2008.
July 2008.
October 2008.
January 2009.



*Friends

6.8 05' CLASS BLOG !!!
Cheng Chuan
Emily
Ethel
Hung Yih
Jolene Ng
Kay Hian
Shan Quan
Sheng Yuan
Wen Zhen
Xin Lin


Credits

Layout:
shanquan
Picture:
deviantart
Fonts:
dafont
Brushes,
cant remember. If you know, tell me!